If you would like to add more detail to the horse, here are the steps to follow~
1. Paint the shape of the horse with the color you would like him to be instead of black.
2. With a lighter and darker shade, add the first layer of shading.
3. With the colors from the last step, define the hair of the mane and tail.
4. Darken the tip of the nose and hooves, along with the inside of the ears.
5. With black, add the eye and nostril.
6. Finish with final details and a reflection in his eye.
I hope you found this tutorial helpful! Please share you recreations with me on facebook and twitter, I always love the see them!!!!
Facebook ~ www.twitter.com/hotpinkzebrapolish
Twitter ~ www.twitter.com/HPzebrapolish
In this video @BodeVision and I go over the full instructions in order to paint your own car. From proper technique to mixing, this guide includes all the ins and out when it comes to painting a car on your own. Make sure to watch the full video so you don’t miss hidden tricks along the way! Also make sure to check out a up and coming channel @custom cars and collision
TO PURCHASE SHIRTS AND DECALS: https://paintsociety.bigcartel.com/
To share your project or ask questions please join our facebook group page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/440942309941585/
Below are the Products used and Paint Gun Settings:
VIDEO DESCRIPTION This painting tutorial will take you through easy to follow, step-by-step instructions on how to paint this strikingly stunning image of “PROUD PEACOCK”. You’ll learn basic painting tips and techniques that will have you painting a realistic wildlife animal painting of a colorful pristine bird with it’s plume of feathers fully displayed. The male Indian or Asiatic Peafowl dancing around with his full extravagant plumage out with the eye-spotted train in his attempt to court the females and get their attention. With the large iridescent colors of his chest and crown complimenting the flow of his beautiful tail feathers, he’ll catch anyone’s eye! This gorgeous pheasant will not only bring you joy to look at, but you will also learn some valuable painting techniques. This painting lesson will teach you how to create realistic looking dimension with properly placed highlights and shadows and how to layer the feathers by creating painterly visual cues that give an illusion of reality. It will provide you with a solid learning experience and maybe a sense of personal pride will emerge along the way. You’ll learn how to draw a simple outline of the body and face that will provide a good base to start from with structure and form. You’ll learn to paint dimension in the eye with blending colors on the canvas. You’ll also learn how to layer different tones of the same color for realistic visual effects. This captivating creation may have you wanting to paint an entire flock to fill your walls, but I suggest you start with just one…lol! Using only 3 brushes and 8 colors we’ll create this vibrant bird with perfect posture that will bring life to any décor. So, let’s get painting and let’s get sipping!
IMAGE LINK FOR PRINTING:
Canvas: 16×20 stretched primed canvas
Brushes: 1/2 flat bristle (large), #10 round (medium), #3 round (small)
Acrylic Paint: titanium white, mars black, chrome yellow, burnt umber (brown), phthalo green, cobalt blue, fluorescent purple, chrome orange
Other: chalk, palette, cup of water for washing brushes, paper towel for drying brushes
PURCHASE FULL DIY KIT FOR THIS PAINTING HERE: https://berkshirepaintandsip.squarespace.com/paint-supplies
1. 1/2 inch bristle brush – Paint the background with black
2. chalk – Draw the outline of the peacock
3. #10 round brush – Paint the quills with brown and white
4. #10 round brush – Paint basecoat on main section of bird with blue
5. #10 round brush – Paint 1st step on feathers with phthalo green, orange, brown, white and yellow
6. #10 round brush – Paint 1st layer of saddle with chrome orange, yellow and white
7. #10 round brush – Paint 2nd step of feathers with light orange (mixed in step #6)
8. #3 round brush – Paint the beak with brown, white, black, yellow and orange
9. #3 round brush – Finish the face with light orange, yellow, white, brown, black, blue, phthalo green and chrome orange
10. #10 round brush – Paint 3rd step of feathers with blue, phthalo green, yellow and white
11. 1/2 inch bristle brush – Finish blue part of body with black, blue, phthalo green and white
12. #10 round brush – Paint 2nd step on saddle with forest green (mixed in step #5), light yellow (mixed in step #10) and white
13. #10 round brush – Paint greenery around feathers with forest green, yellow and white
14. #3 round brush – Finish feathers with black, purple and light blue (mixed in step #10)
15. #3 round brush – Finish saddle with black, yellow and white
16. #10 round brush – Paint head piece with black, blue, phthalo green, white and brown
17. #3 round brush – Sign with light blue
LINKS AND CONTACT INFO:
Michelle’s Patreon Page: https://www.patreon.com/michellethepainter
Paint and Sip Videos: https://berkshirepaintandsip.squarespace.com/paint-and-sip-at-home-1/
Berkshire Paint and Sip Website: https://berkshirepaintandsip.squarespace.com/
Michelle the Painter Website: https://berkshirepaintandsip.squarespace.com/michelles-art/
Phone: (413) 205-8346
𝒂𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒄 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 ,acrylic painting flowers for beginners,flower painting tutorial I SHADOW ARTZ
This acrylic painting art lesson tutorial:
simple art showing how to paint abstract acrylic flowers with pink flowers made by thick heavy body texture acrylics and palette knife techniques step by step for beginners and its a DIY style and wet on wet technique and its an acrylic painting for beginners
#how_to_paint_flowersSHADOW_ARTZ #acrylic #art #painting #acrylicpainting #artist #artwork #paint #abstractart
#canvas #drawing #abstract #acrylicpaint #abstractpainting #paintings #watercolor #design
#how_to_paint #painting_tutorial #color_painting #painting_for_beginners #pink_acrylic_flowers
#visual_art # #flower_painting_pencil
Online Art Classes and Shop:
In this video, I will show you how to recreate this black light alien body painting makeup look. This style is fantastic for raves, cosplay, and special black light events!
-Neon Body Paints in blue, pink, yellow, orange, and green from Diamond FX: http://bit.ly/2pxizPJ
-Purple, black, and white body paint from Diamond FX: http://bit.ly/2u8eW7s
-BAM Stencils “Stars” and “Lizard Skin”: http://bit.ly/2uh5NtF
-Kabuki Brush: http://bit.ly/2ua3fNB
In episode 6 David speaks to Marzia Bedeschi, the 2018 “Brush and Sponge” category champion at the World Bodypainting Festival, a renowned artist in the body art scene, and a loved and admired teacher.
Marzia tells us about her influences, her history with art, how she creates and sculpts the bodypaint, and what she loves and is trying to achieve with her creations. We see her create a brand new piece with the help of her daughter, Sophia.
Sony A7iii with 55mm f1.8 lens and 24-70mm f2.8 GMaster
Sony FDR-X3000 Action Camera
Rode Lav Mic
Online Art Classes and Shop:
In this video, I will show you how I made this Spider Man face and body paint design. I am loving the bright red color here because I don’t use a lot of red in my designs otherwise. I am feeling really inspired by the superhero theme, so look out for more super hero designs in the near future!
-Global Body Paint in Red: https://goo.gl/nfneGc
-Wolfe Body Paints in Black & White: https://goo.gl/TrDJtL
-Mermaids Forever Eyeshadow Pallete: https://goo.gl/cZz32x
-StarBlend Powder in White: https://goo.gl/26ngV6
-Amerikan Body Art Glitter in Firetruck Red: https://goo.gl/fxv8Gx
-Mama Clown Glitter in Iridescent Clear: https://goo.gl/5EkGB9
-ELF Liquid Eyeliner: https://goo.gl/uWwVAD
MUSIC Used is “No Lock, No Key” by Mozi Music: https://soundcloud.com/mozi-music