Get the Peacock one stroke here 👉 https://amzn.to/2Quaveq
👇Get my most used one strokes here 👇
Unicorn – https://amzn.to/2Myi2FQ
Dragon – https://amzn.to/2NdTaII
Snake – https://amzn.to/2xjmG51
Dragon Pixie – https://amzn.to/2p6dr4t
Bam stencil set – https://amzn.to/2p7W6Iv
Black Face Paint -https://amzn.to/2xk1GvZ
White Face Paint – https://amzn.to/2Qwn8Wg
Want to try StarBlends? 👇I recommend these to start 🎨
Black StarBlends -https://amzn.to/2MNHSWD
Red StarBlends – https://amzn.to/2ODtxO0
White StarBlends – https://amzn.to/2pnMae7
Equipment used to film this video below👇
🎬Video Camera used 🎥 https://amzn.to/2xrLdpi
💡Ring lights (I use two)💡 https://amzn.to/2MNOMec
Dark Princess Face Paint Tutorial using Stencil 2004 & Peacock One-stroke.
Let’s connect on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Arielpaints/
Message me and follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/ariel_paints/
Follow me on Instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/ariel_paints/?hl=en
Tweet me @ https://twitter.com/Ariel_paints
Share your work with fellow face Painters @ https://www.instagram.com/shareyourfacepaint/
Thank you for watching! Please like and subscribe and let me know what looks you want to see next. ~ Ariel
If you would like to add more detail to the horse, here are the steps to follow~
1. Paint the shape of the horse with the color you would like him to be instead of black.
2. With a lighter and darker shade, add the first layer of shading.
3. With the colors from the last step, define the hair of the mane and tail.
4. Darken the tip of the nose and hooves, along with the inside of the ears.
5. With black, add the eye and nostril.
6. Finish with final details and a reflection in his eye.
I hope you found this tutorial helpful! Please share you recreations with me on facebook and twitter, I always love the see them!!!!
Facebook ~ www.twitter.com/hotpinkzebrapolish
Twitter ~ www.twitter.com/HPzebrapolish
This would look so pretty for Valentines Day!
Here is a link to photo if you want to look at it while you are painting ~ https://www.facebook.com/HotPinkZebraPolish/photos/a.539948222723173.1073741825.458693404181989/874530072598318/?type=1&theater
I hope you give it a try! Please share recreations with me on facebook or twitter! Also don’t forget to click “Like” and “subscribe” to support my channel!
Facebook ~ www.facebook.com/hotpinkzebrapolish
Twitter ~ www.twitter.com/HPzebrapolish
Sophie Turner’s baby girl will always be with her. The “Game of Thrones” star and new mom paid a permanent tribute to her and Joe Jonas’ little one, sharing a peek at a new “W” tattoo inked on her wrist – presumably for their daughter, Willa! The small but meaningful body art is placed right next to the “J” Sophie previously got in honor of Joe, giving her tattoo collection an even more personalized touch!
Get More Access:
“Access” is a nationally syndicated daily entertainment news show. “Access” delivers the most comprehensive coverage of entertainment news and personalities on television, featuring in-depth celeb rity interviews and behind-the-scenes accounts of the most important events in Hollywood.
Sophie Turner Gets New Tattoo In Honor Of Baby Daughter Willa
Noch mehr Martina Hill:
► Knallerfrauen Mama: http://bit.ly/KnallerMama
► Knallerfrauen im Büro: http://bit.ly/KnallerBüro
► Knallerfrauen International: http://bit.ly/KnallerSubtitled
► Non-Stop Martina Hill: http://bit.ly/NonStopMartina
Alle Videos findest du auf http://www.sat1.de/tv/knallerfrauen/video
Ganze Folge online sehen: http://bit.ly/EpisodenOnline
Zum Auftakt ihrer ersten eigenen Comedyshow “Die Martina Hill Show” freut sich die “Queen of Comedy” unter anderem auf Angela Merkel, Heidi Klum und Daniela Katzenberger und stellt sich die Frage: Was wäre, wenn … Heidi Klum nicht Topmodel, sondern Filialleiterin eines Supermarkts geworden wäre?
► Martina Hill auf Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Martina-Hill/114450185241364?fref=ts
► Die offizielle Facebook-Seite der Knallerfrauen: https://www.facebook.com/knallerfrauen.sat1
Mehr Comedy auf YouTube:
► Joko und Klaas: https://www.youtube.com/user/HalliGalliCircus
► Die dreisten Drei: http://www.youtube.com/user/DreistenDreiTV
► Kesslers Knigge: http://www.youtube.com/user/KniggeOffiziell
► Switch Reloaded: http://www.youtube.com/user/SwitchReloaded
► Quatsch Comedy Club: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94wFyzOpaxrwtkoRe1FVfw
► Rabenmütter: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7_LZ-6cxAv-osFwJKWE2WQ
This painting tutorial will take you through a fun and easy to follow, step-by-step painting lesson on how to create this bright landscape filled with morning sunshine, frogs and leaping fish. You’ll learn to paint “Sunrise over Mountain Water” with mega mountains, a bright sun popping up from behind them, and animals coming to life as the day begins. Using only 3 brushes and 7 colors we’ll create a lively painting full of joy and energy. You’ll learn how to give realistic dimension to the hills, how to give texture and contrast to wild grass, and how to create silhouetted animals that have great highlights. So come discover your inner artist and let’s paint our canvas and eat some cookies!
IMAGE LINK FOR PRINTING:
DONATION LINK TO SUPPORT PRODUCTION OF THESE VIDEOS:
Canvas: 16×20 stretched primed canvas
Brushes: 1/2 inch flat bristle brush, #8 round, #1 round brush
Acrylic Paint: titanium white, cobalt blue, mars black, chrome yellow, burnt umber (brown), green oxide, fire red
Other: #2 pencil, cup of water for washing brushes, paper towel for drying brushes
1. #2 pencil – Outline flamingos head and neck
2. 1/2 inch bristle brush – Paint the sky with blue and white
3. #8 round brush – Paint base coat for flamingo head and neck with red and white
4. #8 round brush – Paint base coat of hand with red and white
5. #8 round brush – Paint the wing with black, red and white
6. #8 round brush – Paint beak and mouth with black
7. #8 round brush – Outline sunglasses with yellow and white
8. #8 round brush – Paint first layer of glass on sunglasses with blue and white
9. #1 round brush – Finish the hand with black, white and red
10. #1 round brush – Finish black details on face and neck with black
11. #1 round brush – Paint the tongue and highlights with red, black and white
12. #1 round brush – Paint the peace symbol with white, fluorescent green, fluorescent purple, yellow, blue and red
13. #1 round brush – Signature with black
POPCORN PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE RECIPE
• ¾ cup smooth peanut butter
• ¾ cup unsalted butter room temperature
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 cup brown sugar packed
• 2 eggs
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 3 cups all purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• ½ teaspoon salt
• 1 bag microwave popcorn
1. In a large bowl (with mixer if possible) beat peanut butter and butter until smooth.
2. Add sugars and beat on high speed until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla and beat on low speed until combined.
4. Add flour, baking soda and salt and beat on low speed just until cookie dough comes together.
5. Preheat oven to 350°F and line with parchment paper.
6. Pop your popcorn
7. Roll popcorn into the dough into 1″ balls and place 2″ apart on baking sheets.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
LINKS AND CONTACT INFO:
Support Video Production: https://berkshirepaintandsip.squarespace.com/support-bps-1
Paint and Sip at Home: https://berkshirepaintandsip.squarespace.com/paint-and-sip-at-home-1/
Berkshire Paint and Sip: https://berkshirepaintandsip.squarespace.com/
Michelle the Painter: https://berkshirepaintandsip.squarespace.com/michelles-art/
Paint and Sip Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/berkshirepaintandsip/
Phone: (413) 205-8346
you will watch 2 paintings on hand with acrylics , One painting is about 2 3D koi fish and a landscape painting with 2 couple in the sunrise .
for both work i use acrylic colors .and a small round brush .
i use free music for my video from this link :
I hope you love the video and make very beautiful painting on your hands . enjoy , stay Happy and Colorful .
IF you liked my video please Subscribe and show your Support ^^ .