Be a part of my journey and let me be a part of yours by subscribing and leaving your links in the comments so I can check you out as well.
I Know this ain’t October yet but I am very excited with Halloween. Anyway, this is my first roses and I am happy with that. I know it’s not perfect but it looks beautiful. Maybe it looks complicated for beginner but trust me it’s easy. Try one stroke and you’ll enjoy it.
Sorry for the slightly amateur filming and videography as I’m still a beginner, however I’d be very happy to receive any comments you have so I can improve the next one. I hope you like the video. Give me some loves, SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, and SHARE this video. Cheers..
– MAC Prep + Prime fix+ matte setting spray
– MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC41
– Contour (I used compact powder) MAKE OVER Cappuccino + NYX SMP05
– RIMMEL Brow This Way Fill and Sculpt Eyebrow
– MORPHE 35B Eyeshadow Palette (Pink, Green, Black)
– MAYBELLINE fit me concealer 20
– WARDAH pencil black eyeliner
– PRIMARK super volume mascara
– J CAT BEAUTY baked highlighter YGG 104
– GLOBAL Colour Face and Body Painting
– I Used Oil Face Painting (LOCAL x INTERNATIONAL MAKE UP BRAND)
– 3 IN 1 MAKE UP (NIKKIETUTORIAL – JORDANHANZ – JAMESCHARLES)
– EASY FAKE FRECKLES + FACE PAINT (ONE STROKE – Water Activated)
– DAILY MAKE UP + SFX TUTORIAL (Ramadan Edition) GAMPANG BANGET!!!
– TIGER PULLED FACE
– FLOWER EYES + SAILOR MOON !!! The Clothes are not real
Timelapse of me (Julie Hassett) face painting and body painting a client as “Zombie Boy,” aka Rick Genest for Halloween 2014. See my website www.letsgoghpaintservices.com for more body painting, face painting and henna!
Learn how to paint a ferociously friendly tiger with Silly Sally and Vincent Van Crow!
Check us out at http://www.sillyacademy.com
Visit Silly Sally at http://www.sillysallys.com
Like us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/sillysallys
Follow us on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/sillysallys