Less crazy beauty version (in which I also explain how I made the wig!): https://goo.gl/GoEsJ9
I actually wanted to do this look with an orange wig originally, but I haven’t been able to find the perfect orange wig! So that’s why I used my pink wig 🙂 I’m still learning so please be nice, and I hope you enjoy!
– Make Over Haircuts – http://goo.gl/yAlOjB
– Extreme Haircuts- http://goo.gl/eJsNA7
– Short Haircuts – http://goo.gl/632j73
– Bob Style Haircuts – http://goo.gl/NWzesB
– Tattoo Art Clipper Haircuts – http://goo.gl/llKkC2
– Asymmetrical Haircuts – http://goo.gl/mtJWpP
– On Location Hairstyles – http://goo.gl/ptDajj
– Party Haircuts – http://goo.gl/OVvqHJ
– Fresh Haircuts – http://goo.gl/JjEB3a
On my Barber channel ‘theoknoopkapper’ you can see all different haircut’s (and make-overs) from beautiful people. Im from the Netherlands (Dutch) and make English videos in High definition (HD).
I love working with people and their hair but what I love the most is sharing the things I know to make more hairdressers creative. In my video’s I often use a scissor, razor, clipper, tondeuse and many products of Goldwell and L’Anza. I hope you like it and please subscribe to me!
Thanks for watching!
With hairdressers love,
I had a lot of fun creating my moon shoulder… haha my shoulder is mooning you… ehem.
Anyyyyway, you’ll have to forgive me as this is a second or third attempt at body painting for me! It’s something I’ve been really interested in ever since I discovered Lex from Madeyewlook, whose talent I am just awestruck by, by the way! Ahhhh one can dream. Anyway, I hope you enjoy! 🙂