Rembrandt van Rijn, The Anatomy Lesson of Dr. Nicolaes Tulp, 1632, oil on canvas, 169.5 x 216.5 cm, (Mauritshuis, Den Haag). Speakers: Dr. Beth Harris and Dr. Steven Zucker. Created by Beth Harris and Steven Zucker.
Please check my other video’s here!
– Make Over Haircuts – http://goo.gl/yAlOjB
– Extreme Haircuts- http://goo.gl/eJsNA7
– Short Haircuts – http://goo.gl/632j73
– Bob Style Haircuts – http://goo.gl/NWzesB
– Tattoo Art Clipper Haircuts – http://goo.gl/llKkC2
– Asymmetrical Haircuts – http://goo.gl/mtJWpP
– On Location Hairstyles – http://goo.gl/ptDajj
– Party Haircuts – http://goo.gl/OVvqHJ
– Fresh Haircuts – http://goo.gl/JjEB3a
On my Barber channel ‘theoknoopkapper’ you can see all different haircut’s (and make-overs) from beautiful people. Im from the Netherlands (Dutch) and make English videos in High definition (HD).
I love working with people and their hair but what I love the most is sharing the things I know to make more hairdressers creative. In my video’s I often use a scissor, razor, clipper, tondeuse and many products of Goldwell and L’Anza. I hope you like it and please subscribe to me!
Thanks for watching!
With hairdressers love,