To become a patron and help support this channel you may follow the link below. Patrons receive special access to worksheets, images and scaffolded lessons used in the videos. Thank you for your support!
Also check out my new channel The Art Lady’s Home. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8VHw5xYAtftWJcmZNrE-iQ
HI! I’ve been a huge fan of Matteo Arfanotti for a few years now, he’s amazing! So today I decided to do a look inspired by one of his artwork. I really hope you enjoy this tutorial. If you have, please, thumbs up, share, comment and subscribe, it really means a lot!
-Mehron Paradise Palette: Yellow, Lime green and green.
-Kryolan Pink and Purple
-Wolfe Skinz palette
This is an easy step by step tutorial on how to do a Zombie face paint. This is a fun and cost saving way to make your Halloween easy and creative. Be sure to watch all 6 Halloween face painting tutorials. Our family had a great time making these videos for you. We hope you enjoy them. Thanks for watching.
When we made this video we did not realize that using acrylic paint could be very irritating to the skin on some people. So we recommend using face paint. You can paint the same designs with face paint as we did with acrylic paint. We appreciate all of you bringing this to our attention. BE SAFE AND USE PAINT THAT IS MADE FOR USING ON THE SKIN. 🙂 Have fun!!
Here are some face painting tips to follow: http://painting.about.com/od/faceandbodypainting/a/FacePaintCindy.htm
This painting tutorial will take you through easy to follow, step-by-step instructions on how to paint this seasonal image of “Walk With A Witch”. You’ll learn simple painting techniques that will help you to develop this fun spooky creation filled with dimension, bold realistic colors, and some mystical magical wind that will blow you away, or suck you into it’s vortex! Whether you want yours to have 1 or 10 cats, you’ll have fun painting them walking with the witch down a spiritual pathway that will take them into a far away imaginary place. Using only 3 brushes and 6 colors we’ll create this conversational masterpiece with a holiday witchy vibe that will surely be a great seasonal decoration for any home. So let’s get painting and let’s get sipping!
IMAGE LINK FOR PRINTING:
Canvas: 16×20 stretched primed canvas
Brushes: 1/2 flat bristle (large), #11 round (medium), #3 round (small)
Acrylic Paint: titanium white, deep yellow, burnt umber (brown), mars black, chrome orange, green oxide
Other: #2 pencil, palette, cup of water for washing brushes, paper towel for drying brushes
PURCHASE FULL DIY KIT FOR THIS PAINTING HERE: https://berkshirepaintandsip.squarespace.com/paint-supplies
1. 1/2 inch bristle brush – Paint the background with white, yellow and brown
2. #2 pencil – Draw an outline for the witch
3. #11 round brush – Paint 1st layer witch with black and orange
4. #11 round brush – Paint 1st layer of hair with black and orange
5. #11 round brush – Paint 1st layer of pine trees with brown and black
6. #11 round brush – Paint shadow under pine trees with brown and black
7. #11 round brush – Paint forest fog with black, brown and orange
8. #3 round brush – Finish the hat with white, yellow and green
9. #11 round brush – Paint 2nd layer of pine trees
10. #3 round brush – Paint highlights on witches body with white and black
11. #11 round brush – Paint mystical magical wind with green, orange, brown and white
12. #3 round brush – Paint 1st layer of cat with black
13. #3 round brush – Paint highlights and shadow of cat with black and white
14. #3 round brush – Sign with black
LINKS AND CONTACT INFO:
Support Video Production: https://berkshirepaintandsip.squarespace.com/support-bps-1
Paint and Sip at Home: https://berkshirepaintandsip.squarespace.com/paint-and-sip-at-home-1/
Berkshire Paint and Sip: https://berkshirepaintandsip.squarespace.com/
Michelle the Painter: https://berkshirepaintandsip.squarespace.com/michelles-art/
Acrylic Artistry for Beginners by Michelle the Painter: https://share.graphyapp.co/acrylic-artistry
Paint and Sip Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/berkshirepaintandsip/
Phone: (413) 205-8346