If you would like to add more detail to the horse, here are the steps to follow~
1. Paint the shape of the horse with the color you would like him to be instead of black.
2. With a lighter and darker shade, add the first layer of shading.
3. With the colors from the last step, define the hair of the mane and tail.
4. Darken the tip of the nose and hooves, along with the inside of the ears.
5. With black, add the eye and nostril.
6. Finish with final details and a reflection in his eye.
I hope you found this tutorial helpful! Please share you recreations with me on facebook and twitter, I always love the see them!!!!
Facebook ~ www.twitter.com/hotpinkzebrapolish
Twitter ~ www.twitter.com/HPzebrapolish
This would look so pretty for Valentines Day!
Here is a link to photo if you want to look at it while you are painting ~ https://www.facebook.com/HotPinkZebraPolish/photos/a.539948222723173.1073741825.458693404181989/874530072598318/?type=1&theater
I hope you give it a try! Please share recreations with me on facebook or twitter! Also don’t forget to click “Like” and “subscribe” to support my channel!
Facebook ~ www.facebook.com/hotpinkzebrapolish
Twitter ~ www.twitter.com/HPzebrapolish
VIDEO DESCRIPTION This painting tutorial will take you through easy to follow, step-by-step instructions on how to paint this beautiful animal portrait of “HERE’S LOOKING AT YOU, ZEBRA” with a gazing stare and inspirational words written in the stripes. You’ll learn simple painting techniques that will help you to create this striking African equine with its distinctive black and white striped coat as it looks straight at the camera with a sense of pride and intelligence. You’ll learn to draw a basic outline that gives form to the Zebras head and body. Then with a dry brush technique you’ll learn how to create dimension on the face and around the torso with perfectly placed highlights and shadows. The strong posture of this beast will inspire you with the courageous words and message that is written in the fur. You can customize the message to read text or lyrics that are meaningful to you. You’ll learn to paint realistic eyes with depth that have a twinkle and a reflection that seem to tell their own story. Using only 3 brushes and 5 colors we’ll create this conversational masterpiece with this stunning exotic horse that is captivating and alluring that’s sure to impress the viewer. So let’s get painting and let’s get sipping!
IMAGE LINK FOR PRINTING:
MATERIALS: Canvas: 16×20 stretched primed canvas
Brushes: 1/2 flat bristle (large), #8 round (medium), #1 round (small)
Acrylic Paint: titanium white, mars black, burnt sienna (rust), deep yellow, burnt umber (brown)
Other: #2 pencil, palette, cup of water for washing brushes, paper towel for drying brushes
PURCHASE FULL DIY KIT FOR THIS PAINTING HERE: https://berkshirepaintandsip.squarespace.com/paint-supplies
1. pencil – Draw outline of head
2. 1/2 inch bristle brush – Paint background and 1st layer of eyes with black
3. 1/2 inch bristle brush – Paint base coat of body and face with white, black and brown
4. 1/2 inch bristle brush – Paint base coat of mane with white, black and brown
5. #8 round brush – Paint stripes on main body with black
6. #8 round brush – Paint stripes on forehead and nose with black
7. #8 round brush – Paint stripes on cheeks with black
8. #1 round brush – Paint 1st layer of eyes with rust and yellow
9. 1/2 inch bristle brush – Finish mane with black, white, brown and rust
10. 1/2 inch bristle brush – Paint highlights and shadows on body and face with black, brown, rust and white
11. #1 round brush – Finish eyes with black and white
12. #1 round brush – Paint inspirational words with black, brown and white
13. #1 round brush – Sign with black, brown and white
LINKS AND CONTACT INFO:
Michelle’s Patreon Page: https://www.patreon.com/michellethepainter
Paint and Sip at Home: https://berkshirepaintandsip.squarespace.com/paint-and-sip-at-home-1/
Berkshire Paint and Sip: https://berkshirepaintandsip.squarespace.com/
Michelle the Painter: https://berkshirepaintandsip.squarespace.com/michelles-art/
Acrylic Artistry for Beginners by Michelle the Painter: https://share.graphyapp.co/acrylic-artistry
Paint and Sip Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/berkshirepaintandsip/
Phone: (413) 205-8346
So ich habs getan, ich hab mich auch mal am Bodypainting versucht nachdem ich gesehen habe, nicht nur hier sondern auch im Fernsehen, das es echt gegen Bremsen helfen soll.
Naja es war ein Versuch auf die schnelle also ist es alles andere als perfekt aber es hat echt geholfen. Nur leider war meine Wasser-Mehl Mischung nicht dick genug. Hope hat bestimmt gedacht ich hab nen Knall lol
Die blöden Bremsen haben uns die ganze Zeit geärgert aber wir haben es durchgezogen 🙂
Musik : Thomas Newman
Quick unicorn-horse-zebra tutorial, learn to paint these fun little friends that are ready to dress up anyones face! Watch the simple tweaks that make them transform into new identities. Check out Skillshare for more indepth classes by Laura (https://skl.sh/2tL0Hom)